Serenity is an absolute favorite of mine. It has so many uses, and it smells DIVINE! It is a blend of Lavender, Marjoram, Roman Chamomile, Ylang Ylang, Hawaiian Sandalwood, and Vanilla Bean Extract. The essential oils in this must-have blend were meticulously chosen to lessen feelings of tension, calm emotions, and leave a peaceful feeling. Serenity is the perfect blend to diffuse at bedtime for a restful night’s sleep, to calm a restless baby or child, or to help reduce the worry and stress so many of us feel.
Oils That Blend Well With Serenity Oil
Serenity oil blends well with Lavender, Balance, and Wild Orange.
Serenity Oil Uses and Benefits
- Apply under the nose, to the bottoms of the feet, and the back of the neck to unwind or relieve stress.
- Add to Epsom salts for a relaxing bath.
- Promotes relaxation and a restful sleeping environment. Apply to the bottoms of the feet and/or the back of the neck. Can also use in the diffuser while sleeping. Start the diffuser as you are getting ready for bed. Great for kids. I love combining Serenity at night in the diffuser with Lavender, Cedarwood, and Vetiver.
- Lessons feelings of tension and calms emotions.
- Diffuse to help promote relaxation and decrease stress.
- Diffuse at a family reunion when tensions may run high (LOVE this one! They don’t even know they’re getting the benefits!)
This blend also works as an amazing perfume…and you have all the added benefits of the oil to boot! I love combining this with Balance essential oil as an after-shower spray. I put about 10 drops of each oil in a 2-ounce bottle filled with filtered water. When I dry off after getting out of the shower, I just shake it up and spray it on. It’s wonderful!